Hustle-Soak-Repeat: The right way to juggle all aspects of life
It's the question we are all wanting answered - how can we find a happy medium between work and family, relaxing and not giving ourselves enough me time, working hard, enjoying each others company AND have some down time?
It sounds idealistic doesn't it?
Because the truth is, our focus is always on one specific aspect of life more than the others. We are constantly shifting, depending on our commitments at the time. It sounds all too much, but the key to understanding how to get through this thing called life is... drumroll please.....To be organised!
It sounds super simple, not very exciting and isn't revolutionary but it's going to help you get from where you are to where you want to be. You don't need to be analysing every task you have on that day however understanding when you need to be doing something and allowing yourself time is the goal here.
The problem is - when you have 100 things on the go at once and it feels like time is slipping away organisation becomes a faint memory.
Here's what to do:
- Get a diary, and ACTUALLY use it!
- Set alarms and *try* not to hit that snooze button.
- Get up early and be on time - try not to be late (shit does get in the way sometimes though - we get it.)
- Realise that me-time is just as important as the other aspects of your life (in fact, even more important!)
- Don't juggle too many things at once - keep on top of what you need to be doing and don't let it pile up!
- Prioritise the important things - me-time, family time, work time.
Life is messy, complicated and wonderful. Even when it all gets a bit hectic, appreciate the little things, be proud of what you have accomplished and give it your all!